Monday, January 26, 2015

Days Away

Today, has been difficult to say the least. I barely slept last night, probably because I am so uncomfortable and I have so many things running through my head. I literally woke up and started feeling so sad. I really don't know what it was, but it just all of a sudden clicked in my head that there aren't many days left that it's just going to be just me and my little girls.
 

 
So, there I sat this morning, with McKenna in my lap, and I just started crying. McKenna has always been a momma's girl, so when she saw the tears rolling down my face, she looked at me and hugged me and just laid her head on my shoulder. It was the most perfect thing at that moment.
 
McKaila understands that her baby brother is going to be here soon, but McKenna doesn't understand. She knows that there is a baby in my belly and that's why when I am lying on the couch she is lifting up my shirt and giving the baby kisses and hugs.
 
We have the most perfect little girls and love them so much. I know everything will be okay when we come home from the hospital with their little brother, but it still makes me sad knowing that he's only days away from making his appearance and it won't just be us girls at home anymore.

No comments: