Friday, January 23, 2015

36 Weeks with #3

Logan James
Currently the size of a honeydew
Weighing in around 6 lbs
Approximately 17-18 inches (crown to heel)
Third Trimester
Heartbeat 135
Movements are stronger then ever
Head is down
About 25 days to go
 
 
I still am going into Labor and Delivery every Tuesday and Friday to get monitored. The last visit I had, it showed that I was having mild contractions. I only had a couple while sitting there, but since I am 36 weeks, they weren't too concerned about it. Because now, if I start having contractions, there is no turning back.
 
I still have in my head that Logan is going to make his appearance early. McKenna came on her own 2 weeks early, so I am hoping for something similar to that. I am just ready to have Logan in my arms and I am pretty sure that Courtney feels the same way.
 
I especially am ready now because I have been very uncomfortable. It's hard to get a good nights rest due to the fact that I can't seem to find that comfortable position and then when I do, it seems like Logan knows that and starts moving away. His movements are extremely strong, and sometimes hurt a little, so it keeps me up for sure. Guess, he's getting me ready for the sleepless nights I will be getting once he arrives.

No comments: