Monday, January 9, 2017

Sickness Fun

For close to 3 weeks, we have been dealing with sickness in our house. Finally, we are sickness free! But, wow it wasn't fun. Especially since I wasn't feeling good. 

It wasn't too much fun having the sickness circulate our household during the holiday, but in a good way it worked out for us. McKaila wasn't too bad, but she did have a pretty bad cold for a while, so we didn't have to worry about her missing any school. And thankfully, Courtney wasn't working a lot during break, so he was able to help out with the kids because I just couldn't do it on my own. 

I don't know what I would have done if I would have had to taken care of the kids on my own through out my sickensss. I was helpless most days. I am so thankful for Courtney because he would just force me to go lay down or even one morning he just let me sleep and I ended up sleeping 15 hours. 

But even through the running noses of all 3 kids and a double ear infection (first one ever for the Polnicky family) for McKenna, it couldn't stop them from having fun. Sickness can't hold down our kids, even when we have told them over and over to chill out and lay down so they can start feeling better. They just go and start playing. 

The kids being super heroes and Logan being a pooper and not wanting to do a super hero pose with his sisters.


Wanted to take a picture of McKenna in her glasses and this is the pose she gave me. She's too funny

Snotty nose, but still looking handsome


No comments: