Saturday, August 12, 2017

Douglas Winery

Time for some sister time! 

 It was a surprise for me on where we were going, Amber put it together and wanted to make it a special day since I don't get out much without the little ones. To my surprise, we went to a winery. I was so excited because I have always wanted to go to one, but haven't been. 

We started out with a wine tasting and then proceeded outside with our wine slushes and enjoyed catching up with each other. 










Besides going to the winery, we went into Davidson and ate some lunch and walked around downtown. 

It was an amazing day and so needed for me. After having Courtney being gone for a couple weeks in Wyoming, and then a few nights in Nashville, I needed a day like this! 

Thank you sis for everything! I had the best time and really enjoyed having some sister time, without the kiddos getting in the middle of our conversation. LOVE YOU!


No comments: