Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ed Sheeran!!!

Back in March, for my birthday, Courtney got me tickets to see one of my favorite artists in concert, ED SHEERAN!! I was in complete shock that he got me tickets to see him, and even more shocked that my sister and her roomie, Emily were joining me. 

The down side of it, was I had to wait until September. 
March to September... wow, what a long wait!! But it was so worth it!!









It was such a fun night. It's been so long since I had been to a concert, so I was both excited and nervous at the same time. And to add to the nervousness, I was told about a half hour before we left the house, that we would be getting a motel room and staying the night. I have never left Logan over night, so I immediately got teary eyed. I know I need my time away from the kids, but it's hard for me to leave them. 

But all and all, everything went really well and was happy to have my night out with my sister and Emily! 

Thanks Courtney Ryan for such an awesome birthday present and thank you Jo and Emily for giving me a great day/night out in Charlotte! And thanks to Ed for putting on a great concert!! 


No comments: