Wednesday, September 6, 2017

McKenna's First Day of Pre-K

And it's here... 
McKenna Grace is starting Pre-K. 

McKenna has been looking forward to this day since moving here. She has been wanting to be in school just like sissy, and now it's finally her time. 

McKenna will be going to school for a few hours, Monday thru Thursday and will even be eating lunch with her friends and teachers at school. She was so excited about being able to get her own lunch box and last night was very eager to be telling me the things she wanted to eat at lunch, like sissy does. 







Let me tell you. I was very nervous with bringing McKenna to school. Not that I didn't think she was ready because I know she's more then ready, but there were many times she had come to me and cried telling me she didn't want to leave me during the day. 

But oh my, it made my heart so happy seeing her go right into her classroom this morning, hug her teachers, and start playing with all her new friends. She didn't even shed a tear, but mommy secretly did. 

Happy first day of school, McKenna Grace!


No comments: