Saturday, April 14, 2018

Toughest Monster Truck Tour

As a surprise for the kids, we took the kids to see some monster trucks. 

They literally had no idea what was going on that day, until we walked into the auditorium. I wish I had the camera ready to capture the moment they saw the monster trucks for the first time, but oh well. Their eyes lit up so big and huge smiles came across their faces, it truly made my heart smile. 

Courtney got pit passes for all of us, so before the event started, we got to walk around and get up close to the monster trucks. We could have gone up to meet the drivers too, but I don't think we were really in the mood to stand in a long line to get an autograph. But, we did enjoy walking around and seeing these huge trucks up close. 

Logan loves monster trucks and for him to see them in person, he was amazed. The smile on our little boys face was priceless!













One of my favorite things about the show was when the guys in motocross got to ride around and do some tricks. It's crazy what they can do on bikes.












We didn't truly know what to expect going to our first monster truck show, but I think I can speak for all of us, that we had an awesome time. I am pretty sure that we will be going to many more monster truck shows in our future!

It was loud and lots of fun, just what we like!

No comments: