Friday, June 8, 2018

Denver Zoo

School is over, it's a down Friday and it will be perfect weather, so for me, it was a given... let's go to the zoo!

The kids have been asking to go see some animals, so I figured this would be the best time to go. 

To Denver we go!!! 

















We loved everything about the zoo, but I think, out of everything, we all really enjoyed the elephants. We ate our lunch by the elephants, so we got to watch them roam while we ate and after we ate, we were able to watch the elephant show. It was very cool to see the elephants up so close and able to see them do different tricks. Elephants are pretty amazing creatures!















Little baby!






It was a long day of walking and seeing animals, but the kids loved it, along with Courtney and I. The kids have already asked to go back and I am sure we will be headed back there soon!

No comments: