Friday, July 13, 2018

Fort Collins

Fort Collins has become a regular destination for the Polnicky clan, especially the kids and I. We mainly head into Fort Collins every 2 weeks to make our Costco run, which is usually done by the kids and I, but this time Courtney was able to join us since it was a down Friday. 

When Courtney is with us, we like to drive around and explore. While doing so, we came upon Rock Garden. We have passed it before, but this time, I told Courtney to pull over so we could go look at all the amazing rock formations. Wow... what a beautiful place. 

It was a great stop for us, not only to look at all the beauty, but the kids could run around a bit before we had to drive 45 minutes home.  












Looking back at the pictures that I took of the chicklins, I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed. 
Wow!! These 3 kids are getting so big, so fast! Definitely cherishing these moments a little more these days, because before I know it, all 3 of them are going to be in school all day.

No comments: