Sunday, August 27, 2023

Beach Day Fun

 We had a special visitor for the past couple weeks. 

JAN!! Courtney’s mom!!

While she was here visiting, we wanted to take her to the beach to enjoy the sand and the ocean. 

And to our surprise, we got to add another visitor to our excursion to the beach, my sister!! I was so happy to see her when I noticed it was her in the driveway. I mean, I was crying because I was so beyond happy to see her! 


We decided it would be best if we got an early start to our day, since it was a 2 hour drive and it was Sunday, so the kids had to get up early for school the next day. It also meant, that we would hopefully be beating the rush of the people to enjoy the last days of summer. 

It was a good thing we decided to head out early because the heat of the day came fast. 




The kids had so much fun jumping the waves with Auntie. The smiles and laughs were endless during our few hours at the beach. The kids, auntie, Courtney and grandma all enjoyed the warmth of the ocean water, but for me, I was more than happy to watch all the fun from the shade of the umbrella. 









After spending a few hours at the beach, it was time to head to get some delicious dinner. After doing some googling, Courtney found a new place for us to try. Fishcamp on 11 Street. 

It was a perfect way to end a fun day at the beach. 





It did make for a very long day, but it was worth it. The kids were very tired the next morning, the adults too, but they said it was all worth it because they had so much fun. 

No comments: