Thursday, May 30, 2024

Inhale Exhale

 My gift to myself for surviving 6 months of deployment, a tattoo!

I’ve wanted a mountain tattoo for the longest time and it’s finally time to do it! 

I’m so excited about this!



I made an appointment at Broken Arrow, to get my tattoo over a month ago and am so excited that the day is finally here. Romeo, the tattoo artist doing my tattoo, took about an hour to draw up exactly what I wanted. Mountains, with inhale exhale below it with a little moose. I couldn’t have been happier with what he came up with, especially since I just came in a told him that I wanted mountains and this is what he came up with. 






I may have laid there for a good little bit, but it was so worth it. I am absolutely in love with my new tattoo! It’s perfect! 

I miss the mountains every single day. The mountains came to be my place where I could feel like the weight of the life could be lifted from my shoulders and was able to take a deep breath and just be. Now I have it on my body to see every single moment of the day and have it right there with me. 


And a big thank you to Jodi for sitting there with me!



No comments: