Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween

 The Halloween festivities started a week earlier, when the kids got to enjoy some trunk or treat. 

Unfortunately, the trunk or treat at McKaila’s school got cut short due to storms in the area, but the kids had a fun time getting their costumes on and getting a little bit of candy to start off the Halloween fun. 






Our second go at Halloween was tonight, on Halloween night. It may have been chilly and sprinkling, but the kids had lots of fun roaming the neighborhood and getting lots of candy. They even convinced me to dress up in my Chase Elliott stuff, so I could go as a Chase Elliott fan. All 3 of them had smiles on their faces when I walked out in my Chase Elliott attire. It may not have been a lot, but they truly enjoyed that I dressed up with them for Halloween.







I will always be forever grateful for these kids of ours. Even when I’m at a low in my day, these kids always put a smile on my face, especially when they put on these costumes and can get into character. Their smiles and laughs are everything!

It was a successful Halloween, now onto Thanksgiving!



No comments: