Saturday, March 9, 2024

Weekend of Cuddles

 A long weekend break from school calls for a trip to NC. It was going to only be a few days, but it’s better than nothing and I was in much need for some Skylar cuddles and sister time. 



It may be only a 3 hour drive to get there, but when you just want some baby love, those 3 hours seem to take forever, so when we finally pulled into the Arizpe’s driveway and saw Lylah and Skylar waiting for us, that 3 hour drive was quickly forgotten and all I wanted was to go hug my family!

When we walked through the door, I was very surprised with the house decorated for my birthday! It was so sweet that my sister thought of doing this for me, when my birthday was still 10 days away. It sure did make me feel special, especially since I had been feeling a bit down since Courtney wouldn’t be here again for my birthday. So, it was nice to have an early celebration! 

But, enough about my bday, let’s get to the cuddles. Skylar Jo cuddles!! Oh my goodness, she’s the cutest little thing and I just love her. The girls couldn’t get enough of her either, especially since she’s a bit bigger than the last time we saw her. Logan, he’s still a bit unsure of a little baby, but he would every once in a while come up to her and rub her cheek and say hi. It was super cute. 






The cuddles were just what my heart needed this weekend and can’t wait for Courtney to get home and meet Skylar for the first time. 

The weekend went way too fast and I wasn’t ready for it to end. I loved the family time and just being at home all together and laughing. It was the best and just what we all needed!









No comments: