Monday, April 8, 2024

Eclipse 2024

 It sure was exciting to be able to take part in the solar eclipse. Unfortunately, Logan couldn’t take part with the girls and I because he was at Art Club. 

Luckily, I remembered to bring our glasses with me in the car when I was in the pick up line to pick up the girls, that way we could watch every bit of it. The girls were so young when the last one happened in 2017, that they didn’t remember anything from it, so seeing their faces and hearing how excited they were to see the eclipse was the best. 






When I picked up Logan from art club, he was super bummed because he hadn’t been able to see any of the eclipse. So, we pulled out the glasses and luckily there was just enough of the moon covering the sun still that he was able to at least enjoy a little bit of the solar eclipse. 

It was some memorable moments for sure and I’m glad we all got to enjoy it, even if it was just a little bit for Logan. 

No comments: