Friday, April 5, 2024

Spring Break 2024

 The kids and I had an awesome spring break. Lots of sleeping in, lots of laugh and lots of love for everyone that came to visit us for spring break. 


We were thrilled when Jodi told us that she wanted to come here to enjoy the break with us. We started off the break with an adventure to Columbia. We drove around Columbia for a bit and also finally hit up a spot that I’ve been wanting to go since moving here. 



On our way back home, we stopped at Cottle Strawberry Farm. We will most definitely be stopping there again real soon because those were some of the best strawberries that I ever had.








We ended our day of being out and about with a delicious dinner at El Paso. We enjoyed some yummy food and delicious margaritas. And I got sang to by the staff and got a yummy dessert!


One afternoon, while we were all playing games at the table, we heard talking from outside the window. Surprise…. It was Amber and Skylar!!! Oh my goodness… I was so excited and so beyond surprised. Best surprise ever, that’s for sure!







We were truly hoping that Courtney was going to be home by spring break, but that was a no go, so to have my family all around us, made this spring break, that much better. 

Played lots of games, shared lot and lots of laughs, but more than anything, we just really enjoyed being with each other. It was amazing and everything that I needed it! It was everything that we all neeeded!



No comments: